Saturday, April 23, 2016

DAY 6: MT FUJI HAKONE , GOTEMBA & SHINJUKU

The day of checking out! We woke up around 7am that morning to experience our last onsen. Although taking photos in the bathe is prohibited, since we were really early I manage to get some shots before others came in


For the guys side


There is like this chillax area right beside. We usually gather there, glup down a couple mouthful of chilled tea and relax


Oh ya time for story sharing again. By the time we finished we had only about less than an hour before the buffet breakfast stops. Us, ladies came out first followed by my brother. So when my bro came out he said that dad is still washing up so my mom and aunt decided to head to the dining area first. Me and my bro was just hanging around the lepak area sipping our chill roasted green tea, then my dad came out after several mins and he sat at the massage chair and started the power. Me and my bro was like "ok we go up first" Then my dad said ok he will join us after he rest for a bit. 
At the dining area we met up with mom and aunt who was already eating. We started our breakfast. 15mins left to stop of breakfast and my dad was still nowhere to be seen! Bear in mind wifi is very limited so we usually rely on meeting points and pre-arranged timings. So my bro volunteered to head down to look for him (onsen was at basement while dining is at ground floor). My bro barely reach the entrance my dad showed up. Then everybody was like "omg what you doing" /face palm/ blah blah plus some commotions then guess what, my dad was explaining that he was waiting for my mom and aunt because he thought only me and jo went up, he was like massaging and waiting until he felt it was toooooo long so thats when he decided to come up. The rest of us just give stunned face. Then he said he saw whatsapp notification somebody send him saying still in the onsen. Till date there was no record of the message. All of us just like a /omgosh.../ only my dad always always come up with many patterns. What a joke early in the morning, all of us was like laughing our ass off.


We took the public bus down to "Gotemba" bus station and took a shuttle bus to the "Gotemba Premium Outlet" which we are going to spend the full day at.




It was around noon when we reached. Time to eatttttt~


Wts eudice?! Mcdonald?! Really? 
Guys, their ebi burger and chicken katsu burger was BOMB

By the time we realized, the sun had already set and yet we manage to touch only on like 3/4 of the whole outlet. Loots was pretty good. Ranging from Coach wallet to Timberland shoes to Seiko watches. I even bought myself a Lego set hahahahahha


We took the shuttle bus back to the terminal which will be where we will take a coach back to Shinjuku.
We had some time left to our pre-booked coach so we decided to grab a bite from this random ramen store that was literally just beside the station.


Got some snacks on the way back.


Our night view 






Day 4: http://alittlespaceforanormalme.blogspot.sg/2016/04/day-4-hakoneeeeeee.html
Day 3: http://alittlespaceforanormalme.blogspot.com/2016/04/day-3-meiji-shrine-takeshita-street.html
Day 2: http://alittlespaceforanormalme.blogspot.com/2016/04/day-2-worlds-happiest-place.html
Day 1: http://alittlespaceforanormalme.blogspot.com/2016/04/day-1-free-and-easy-japan-and-thoughts.html

No comments: